Join us April 8-9 in Indianapolis, IN at the Marten House for our 2013 Annual Meeting!
This year's meeting is focused on:
The mission of IHSLA is to connect health information providers in Indiana in order to enhance service, networking, and professional development. Building upon a tradition of professional excellence, IHSLA will strive to:
- provide value-added access to health information;
- promote improvement of community health education;
- provide on-going continuing education opportunities for members;
- provide a vehicle for affiliation/communication/collaboration with other professional organizations;
- and promote excellence in health science librarianship